Synthetic Resources, Inc. located in Peabody, Kansas is a distributor for bale packaging supplies. Products include net wrap, plastic baler twine, hay tarps, silage film and hay preservative. We offer quality products with great service at a reasonable price.
Do we deliver to you?
Our delivery trucks travel from Texas to North Dakota and Ohio to Colorado.
- Big Square, Small Square, and Round Bales
- Single Tape Construction
- Mechanically Fibrillated
- Twist Uniformity
- High Knot or Tensile Strength
- UV Stabilized
- 2 Shrink Wrapped Rolls Strapped Together
- No Box Saves You Time and Money
Our plastic baler twine is available in a variety of strengths for big square, small square and round balers.
- Fully spreading net from edge to edge
- Guaranteed minimum length
- 6-Stage quality control with traceability
- Red edge for ease of installation
- End of roll warning stripe
- UV stabilized
- Increases production time requiring only 2 ½ wraps per bale versus 16 or more with twine.
- Less bale wrap reduces wear and tear on equipment.
- Net wrapping process provides a well shaped bale that is easily transported
- Saves money by repelling moisture to maintain hay quality throughout the feeding season.
- Quickly remove netwrap from the bale making disposal more efficient than twine.
- Manufactured in the United States
- Each roll is core tagged to a specific production run.
View Net Wrap products by baler brand.
Colorbale is a new distinctively colored, over-the-edge premium net wrap from FARMER’S. Extensively researched to give you over-the-edge coverage with innovative color-coded loading indicators. Colorbale is designed to be flat, straight and true with no yearn marker ridges, while still being simple to use and consistently reliable.
Across Coverage – Ranger Edition
Across Coverage – Ranger Edition is our Heavy Duty bale net for cornstalk baling and is 15% heavier for tough baling conditions.
- Made with high quality 7.5 oz. Polyethylene fabric – 16 mil thickness
- Designed with silver/black fabric to reflect the sun and keep the stack cooler
- Includes tie down system with buckle assembly for ease of tightening saving time on installation
- Gutter sewn in hem for water deflection and wood inserts for even weight dispersement
Protect Your Hard Work With A Tarp From Pretty Good Twine.
- 14 ft. x 54 ft.
- 18 ft. x 54 ft.
- 25 ft. x 54 ft.
- 35 ft. x 54 ft.
View our hay tarp selection chart:
- Co-extruded and multilayered
- High level of UV stabilizer prevents film degradation
- Formulated for higher strength
- High puncture resistance
- Offers an airtight and weatherproof shield
- Successfully used on round or big square bale wrappers
- Developed over 20 years ago
- Performs well in both cool and wet months of spring and hot and dry summer months.
Every roll of stretch wrap is individually marked with a production code number on the inner core. From this number it is possible to trace the precise production history.
- Film Width: 750M
- Film Length: 1500M
- Film Thickness: 25 micron (1 mil)
- Rolls/Pallet: 20 boxed rolls
- Core Type: Plastic
- Start baling sooner.
- Reduce field-curing losses of protein and other nutrients.
- Less leaf shatter.
- More retained leaves means more nutritious hay.
- Softer, more palatable hay.
- Complete coverage of stems and leaves for maximum protection, due to feed grade surfactants.
- Stable, Ingredients will not separate even at sub zero temperatures.
- User friendly. Safe for skin.
- Available in 450# Drum or 2,250# Tote Animal friendly, beef and dairy cattle, sheep, goats, & horses love it.
A pH-balanced blend of acids, and surfactants, formulated to provide maximum preservation on silage, haylage, feed blends, hay, and stored grass forage (alfalfa, Bermuda grass, bluegrass, brome grass, clover, cowpea hay, fescue, lespedeza, lupines, orchard grass, peanut hay, peavine hay, rye grass, soybean hay, sudan grass, timothy, vetch, and wheat grass) which is intended only for use as animal feed.
Propionic Acid, Acetic Acid, 1, 2-Propanedial (Surfactants), Citric Acid, (Antioxidant), Ammonium Hydroxide Solution (Buffering Agents), Water, Certified Color.
- pH: 5.7 – 5.9
- Density: 8.84 lbs./gal.
- Active Ingredients: 68% Min. Propionic Acid
- Other Ingredients: 32%
Directions For Use
Apply at time of processing with approved application equipment at the following rates. Accurate determination of moisture content at time of treatment is necessary for proper application and maximum protection. Failure to properly apply product may result in heating and spoilage.